General Contractor Needed in or near Hertford, NC

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

General Contractor Needed in or near Hertford, NC

Member since 2024 · 1 post · 1 vote

I just purchased a property outside of the state I currently reside in.  If you know of anyone in the Hertford, NC area (near Elizabeth City), who is a licensed/bonded GC, please share their information with me.  Thank you in advance.

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Elizabeth City, NC · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
2y

Yes I am an investor in Elizabeth City, I will send you a message.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Elizabeth City, NC · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Yes I am an investor in Elizabeth City, I will send you a message.

  • Elizabeth City, NC · Member since 2017 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    2y

    Have you had any luck finding a GC for the rehab yet?

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Austin Latty:

    Have you had any luck finding a GC for the rehab yet?


    I live in EC I am not a contractor as I have a full time job however I do a lot of work on the side have a ton of referrals and I can show past projects. If you are interested please PM me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.