Looking for Property Managers in Jackson Mississippi

Looking for Property Managers in Jackson Mississippi

Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I am looking for a Property Management company to manage my Single Family home near Jackson Mississippi.

If you have any suggestions please refer. Thanks!

0Reply
25 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    2y

    I use Katrina Hawkins who owns Dove Realty. 

  • Homeowner · Brandon, MS · Member since 2016 · 50 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    Ryan Porter is a broker at NXT Home Realty. He owns a PMC as well. 

  • Contractor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 25 votes
    2y

    Max Rollings

    Owner Broker of Rollings properties 

    [email protected]
    (601) 415-3302

    This is who I use to manage my properties 

  • Member since 2024 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Thanks for the suggestions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.