Realtor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 48 votes
2y
I'm a Realtor in Indianapolis and have experience with Section 8 properties here, both with my personal investment properties and some that we manage for other investors. Glad to connect if I can be of assistance!
Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2023 · 16 posts · 1 vote
2y
I am currently working with clients in regard to section 8 in Indy, and it seems to be the fast pass to quick and easy cashflow... with the right tenants & area of course.
Realtor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 87 posts · 48 votes
2y
I'm a Realtor in Indianapolis and have experience with Section 8 properties here, both with my personal investment properties and some that we manage for other investors. Glad to connect if I can be of assistance!