Buyers agent and property managers in Ohio

Columbus, OhioWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Buyers agent and property managers in Ohio

Queens Village, NY · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 25 votes

I'm currently exploring property investment opportunities in Ohio and actively seeking a buyer's agent to collaborate with. Ohio has emerged as a primary focus in my extensive search across various states (I have looked into many states). My goal is to establish valuable relationships with key players in the area, including agents, property managers, and contractors. With plans to make an investment within the next three months, I'm eager to engage in discussions about my strategy and appreciate any constructive feedback. Building lasting connections in the Ohio real estate market is a priority for me.

Feel free to reach out with your credentials and I will follow up as soon as possible. Ideally, an agent and/or property manager experienced with out-of-state investors (I'm in NY), actively investing themselves, and capable of sourcing off-market deals for BRRRR opportunities.

Thanks!

5Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Jagpreet Singh:

I'm currently exploring property investment opportunities in Ohio and actively seeking a buyer's agent to collaborate with. Ohio has emerged as a primary focus in my extensive search across various states (I have looked into many states). My goal is to establish valuable relationships with key players in the area, including agents, property managers, and contractors. With plans to make an investment within the next three months, I'm eager to engage in discussions about my strategy and appreciate any constructive feedback. Building lasting connections in the Ohio real estate market is a priority for me.

Feel free to reach out with your credentials and I will follow up as soon as possible. Ideally, an agent and/or property manager experienced with out-of-state investors (I'm in NY), actively investing themselves, and capable of sourcing off-market deals for BRRRR opportunities.

Thanks!

Hey Jagpreet, I moved to Columbus a few years ago (from Portland, Oregon which was super expensive) to become a full time real estate investor, and ever since, I've completed quite a lot of BRRRRs, flips, and own a successful rental portfolio here in Columbus Ohio. There's so many catalysts for population and job growth (Intel, Honda, Amazon, Nationwide Hospital, etc). I can definitely tell you there's still a lot of positive cash flowing and 1% rule deals and you get amazing appreciation. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!
See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brittany MinocchiBusiness Member
    Lender · Massillon, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 486 votes
    2y

    Hey Jagpreet - 

    Not sure which area(s) you're considering, but I'm in NE Ohio. Happy to give you a couple names and numbers for Stark/Summit County. 

    Brittany Minocchi - Barrett Financial Group, LLC522 Reviews
    View Page
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jagpreet Singh:

    I'm currently exploring property investment opportunities in Ohio and actively seeking a buyer's agent to collaborate with. Ohio has emerged as a primary focus in my extensive search across various states (I have looked into many states). My goal is to establish valuable relationships with key players in the area, including agents, property managers, and contractors. With plans to make an investment within the next three months, I'm eager to engage in discussions about my strategy and appreciate any constructive feedback. Building lasting connections in the Ohio real estate market is a priority for me.

    Feel free to reach out with your credentials and I will follow up as soon as possible. Ideally, an agent and/or property manager experienced with out-of-state investors (I'm in NY), actively investing themselves, and capable of sourcing off-market deals for BRRRR opportunities.

    Thanks!

    Hey Jagpreet, I moved to Columbus a few years ago (from Portland, Oregon which was super expensive) to become a full time real estate investor, and ever since, I've completed quite a lot of BRRRRs, flips, and own a successful rental portfolio here in Columbus Ohio. There's so many catalysts for population and job growth (Intel, Honda, Amazon, Nationwide Hospital, etc). I can definitely tell you there's still a lot of positive cash flowing and 1% rule deals and you get amazing appreciation. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, if you have any questions or want to connect, definitely reach out!
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 292 posts · 364 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jagpreet Singh:

    I'm currently exploring property investment opportunities in Ohio and actively seeking a buyer's agent to collaborate with. Ohio has emerged as a primary focus in my extensive search across various states (I have looked into many states). My goal is to establish valuable relationships with key players in the area, including agents, property managers, and contractors. With plans to make an investment within the next three months, I'm eager to engage in discussions about my strategy and appreciate any constructive feedback. Building lasting connections in the Ohio real estate market is a priority for me.

    Feel free to reach out with your credentials and I will follow up as soon as possible. Ideally, an agent and/or property manager experienced with out-of-state investors (I'm in NY), actively investing themselves, and capable of sourcing off-market deals for BRRRR opportunities.

    Thanks!

    Hey, Jagpreet! It's great to see you exploring opportunities in Ohio. As an active investor based in Columbus, I can understand the importance of establishing valuable relationships with key players in the market.

    Columbus, in particular, has diverse neighborhoods and a stable economy, making it an attractive destination for investors like yourself. I'd be more than happy to share insights, market knowledge, and connect you with reputable local agents and property managers. my trusted network of real estate professional. Let’s connect!

  • Mike PaolucciBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus Cleveland Dayton, OH · Member since 2022 · 492 posts · 550 votes
    2y

    @Jagpreet Singh just sent you a short list of Property Managers. 

    Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck on your PM hunt! 

  • Jeremy MelloulPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2022 · 83 posts · 83 votes
    2y

    Hey Jagpreet! Good thinking on investing in Ohio. I moved from LA to Columbus this past year just for the RE market. Would love to discuss anything REI related. Let me know!

  • Scott AllenBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2020 · 449 posts · 471 votes
    2y

    @Jagpreet Singh Sounds like you are working on building your core four here in Columbus. Small multi-family from 2-4 units, BRRRR's, and 1% rules are still doable and findable but are more commonly done off-market.

    Feel free to reach out when you're ready

    Reafco - Columbus, OH
  • Property Manager · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 123 posts · 76 votes
    2y

    Hello, happy to chat about your PM needs. Please reach out and we can setup a time to discuss our services 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.