Asset Backed Lending - Speed Zoom or Call Sessions

HaveFinancingPrivate Money
Classifieds

Asset Backed Lending - Speed Zoom or Call Sessions

Insurance Agent · Portsmouth, NH · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hey BiggerPockets Network,

We're doing 10-12 minute speed round discussions on asset backed lending being utilized with real estate investments.  This is an informative session and some insight on what's not being discussed enough in this space.

Reach out if you are interested.  If you want more specifics before chatting, we are not shy and happy to spill the beans!

Happy connecting.

-Rob-

0Reply
2 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Eugene Oregon · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rob Thomas:

    Hey BiggerPockets Network,

    We're doing 10-12 minute speed round discussions on asset backed lending being utilized with real estate investments.  This is an informative session and some insight on what's not being discussed enough in this space.

    Reach out if you are interested.  If you want more specifics before chatting, we are not shy and happy to spill the beans!

    Happy connecting.

    -Rob-

    So what exsactly does that mean is what I want to know ? Do would you fund my deal have in the works about to be locked in I need 41 k to make it happen and then I have a STR that brings 3.5 to 4k per month 
  • Insurance Agent · Portsmouth, NH · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Christopher Hume:
    Quote from @Rob Thomas:

    Hey BiggerPockets Network,

    We're doing 10-12 minute speed round discussions on asset backed lending being utilized with real estate investments.  This is an informative session and some insight on what's not being discussed enough in this space.

    Reach out if you are interested.  If you want more specifics before chatting, we are not shy and happy to spill the beans!

    Happy connecting.

    -Rob-

    So what exsactly does that mean is what I want to know ? Do would you fund my deal have in the works about to be locked in I need 41 k to make it happen and then I have a STR that brings 3.5 to 4k per month 

    Hey Christopher.

    You are leveraging an asset you build for yourself.  The idea is to have a safe asset, with a flexible loan agreement on your terms, in order to not interrupt the compounding the asset is building.  Getting spread on top of spread, rather than just pull money from somewhere and throw it at a potential deal.

    Asset backed lending can be used through many financial vehicles.  For myself personally, and the people I work with, we focus on safety, best loan options, and tax advantages.

    Hope that helps and happy to chat in the future.

    -Rob-

  • Eugene Oregon · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Rob Thomas:

    Hey BiggerPockets Network,

    We're doing 10-12 minute speed round discussions on asset backed lending being utilized with real estate investments.  This is an informative session and some insight on what's not being discussed enough in this space.

    Reach out if you are interested.  If you want more specifics before chatting, we are not shy and happy to spill the beans!

    Happy connecting.

    -Rob-

    So what exsactly does that mean is what I want to know ? Do would you fund my deal have in the works about to be locked in I need 41 k to make it happen and then I have a STR that brings 3.5 to 4k per month

     Yes I would love to, I want to learn as much as possible I think it is vital to my success in the futer and in life in general you must always keep learning! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.