Looking for Hard Money Lender in Missouri

HaveFinancingHard Money
Classifieds

Looking for Hard Money Lender in Missouri

Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 6 votes

I am looking for a Hard Money Lender to fund my first fix and flip property. I do not have a specific property yet, but I am getting a head start. I do not have much capital for a 20% downpayment yet. Does anyone have any recommendations, thoughts, or tips? Thanks for the help, everyone!

3Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · O'Fallon, MO · Member since 2010 · 148 posts · 46 votes
2y

In St. Louis I hear Faster House gets rave reviews...Although, they will want good credit and about $10,000

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Matthew BernalBusiness Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
    2y

    Do you own any other properties? 

  • Specialist · O'Fallon, MO · Member since 2010 · 148 posts · 46 votes
    2y

    In St. Louis I hear Faster House gets rave reviews...Although, they will want good credit and about $10,000

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Riley Smith

    Going to be near impossible without either down payment or other assets to secure as at that point it’s unsecured and really no different than a credit card

    Hard money lenders want their loans secured

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Hey Matthew, I do not. It will be my first investment property. However, my wife and I bought our residential house about a year ago. There is not much equity to pull out due to only living in it for about a year. 

  • Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Chris Seveney

    Thanks for the response Chris! Yea most lenders have told me to build up capital which is what I have been doing for a while. It takes time to build 20% down plus extra costs and fees. I was hoping a lender could finance 100% of it plus the rehab.

  • Real Estate Agent · NJ · Member since 2021 · 567 posts · 127 votes
    2y

    I can help with the loan provided you have decent credit. As far as the gap funding portion start networking with investors with capital but needs a deal and do a JV with them. There is always asking family or friends if that is an option.

  • AJ ExnerPro Member
    Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2023 · 652 posts · 314 votes
    2y

    Hey @Riley Smith,

    Just saw this pop up and wanted to reach out, I might have a program that fits. Just shot you a DM if you are still needing help with this.

  • Member since 2024 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Kathy Utiss:

    In St. Louis I hear Faster House gets rave reviews...Although, they will want good credit and about $10,000


    Do you have a link to their website? I only saw a wholesaler when I searched
  • Specialist · O'Fallon, MO · Member since 2010 · 148 posts · 46 votes
    2y

    I guess they are two separate businesses at the same address. One is Faster House and Faster Funds. For lending it's www.fasterfundslending.com.  https://www.fasterhouse.com/

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.