Chicago 2024 Exclusive Rental Listing Agreement

Chicago 2024 Exclusive Rental Listing Agreement

Real Estate Agent 路 Chicago 路 Member since 2021 路 168 posts 路 62 votes

Hey Chicago Bigger Pockets Community,

Hope you're all doing well! 馃憢 I wanted to reach out to let you know that I have access to the Exclusive 2024 Rental Listing Agreement for properties in Chicago. If you need this document for any rental transactions or agreements in the Chicago area, feel free to reach out to me, and I'll be happy to share it with you.

Having the right documentation is crucial when it comes to real estate transactions, and this agreement is tailored specifically for Chicago rentals in 2024. It's a great resource for landlords, property managers, or anyone involved in the rental process.

If you're interested, just drop a comment below, and I'll get in touch with you privately to provide the necessary details. Let's make sure your rental transactions go smoothly with the right paperwork!

Looking forward to assisting you all.

Best regards,

Jarret 

2Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
Moderator
Contractor 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
2y

Hi there @Jarret Jarvis - Just to clarify this is not the Chicago Association of Realtors 2024 Lease agreement (aka agreement between landlord and tenant) but rather the agreement between landlord and agent to list the property.  

Regardless appreciate the share!

Do you do a lot of rental listings in Chicago?  Any specific niche?

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    2y

    Hi there @Jarret Jarvis - Just to clarify this is not the Chicago Association of Realtors 2024 Lease agreement (aka agreement between landlord and tenant) but rather the agreement between landlord and agent to list the property.  

    Regardless appreciate the share!

    Do you do a lot of rental listings in Chicago?  Any specific niche?

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2013 路 6k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Jarret Jarvis - I would be cautious about publicly disbursing a copywritten document that specifically says it can only be used by a member of CAR in a transaction.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Chicago 路 Member since 2021 路 168 posts 路 62 votes
    2y

    @Jonathan Klemm you're correct meant to put the 2024 Chicago residential lease I'll have to create another post. Yes our team does a lot of rental listings in Chicago no specific niche. 

    @Brie Schmidt thank you so much for your concern. I never disburse the document publicly and disburse it to clients. Also, how did you know that I was a member of CAR just curious?

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Jarret Jarvis - I will 2nd @Brie Schmidt...I used to share the lease with many Chicago investors from BP, but I am actually on the board of some commitee's at CAR and they have made it clear it shouldn't be shared unless it is a client.

    I think Brie just means when you are announcing to BP that you have it that is essentially disbursing it publicly...it isn't meant to be used as a lead magnet

  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2013 路 6k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Jarret Jarvis - Well since it is a CAR document only to be used by CAR members... I made a wild guess!  They had their team of lawyers remove it from here.  I used to post it in the file place every year till I got in trouble.  So posting that you have it and will send it out to anyone on a site they probably monitor is something I would be cautious of.

  • Member since 2023 路 2 posts 路 0 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Jarret Jarvis:

    Hey Chicago Bigger Pockets Community,

    Hope you're all doing well! 馃憢 I wanted to reach out to let you know that I have access to the Exclusive 2024 Rental Listing Agreement for properties in Chicago. If you need this document for any rental transactions or agreements in the Chicago area, feel free to reach out to me, and I'll be happy to share it with you.

    Having the right documentation is crucial when it comes to real estate transactions, and this agreement is tailored specifically for Chicago rentals in 2024. It's a great resource for landlords, property managers, or anyone involved in the rental process.

    If you're interested, just drop a comment below, and I'll get in touch with you privately to provide the necessary details. Let's make sure your rental transactions go smoothly with the right paperwork!

    Looking forward to assisting you all.

    Best regards,

    Jarret 



    Hi Jarret,

    could you please send me a 2024 chicago lease pdf my email is. [email protected]

    Thanks, Much appreciated.



  • Handyman 路 Chicago 路 Member since 2018 路 4 posts 路 2 votes
    2y

    @Jonathan Klemm and @Brie Schmidt - I'm guessing that they want to reduce distribution to non-members in order to increase membership? Considering the popularity of their "product" they might want to consider selling it on their site for a fee to non-members? 

    I'm an investor that self manages, so I guess I could join CAR as an affiliate? $225 seems a little steep just for the lease if I'm not going to use any of the other benefits of the membership though.

    I appreciate what you both of you have done to help the little folks like me over the years here in Chicago!

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2016 路 4k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    2y

    @Justin Wigg - If you have a Chicago real estate agent you worked with in the past or currently they can share the document with you.  From my understanding, it is the mass sharing that CAR is trying to get away from.  

    Honestly, it should just be free to all because why not get the good publicity and marketing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.