Snow Removal for Property in Wauwatosa

Snow Removal for Property in Wauwatosa

Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello,

Nice to meet everyone, first time posting long time viewer.  

I just closed on a property in Wauwatosa Wi. I am planning to house hack but not until next spring.  I live out of state currently and have been really striking out on a snow removal service.  People either aren't taking new clients or don't respond.  Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for this or even some info on how pricing for something like this works.  

I really appreciate any help.

Thanks!

John

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Hi John,

    Congrats on your purchase!

    Give Blue Line Window Washing a call (they also do snow and have a few contracts with me). Let them know I sent you -- you might get a slight discount!


    https://bluelineww.com/snow-removal/

  • Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Thanks Spencer!  I appreciate it!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.