Looking for referrals for fix and flip in Chicagoland area

Looking for referrals for fix and flip in Chicagoland area

Rental Property Investor · Chicago and mainly invests in KS remotely · Member since 2018 · 360 posts · 314 votes

Hi,

I live in Chicago but have mainly bought rentals in Wichita through BRRRR. I am looking to start doing fix and flips near where I live. I plan to buy off of MLS, off-market leads, and run my own lead gen campaigns. My preferred areas are around Maywood/Bellwood.

I am looking for referrals for

- Buyer/Seller agent

- Investors to connect to

- Title Co

Thank you for your time,

Allen

1Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Forest Park, IL · Member since 2014 · 255 posts · 141 votes
    2y

    Hi @Allen L. - I live just next door to Maywood in Forest Park. I've seen several off market in those areas in the last couple months, but unfortunately, I don't have any live deals for you there at the moment. Are you against all Chicago properties and just sticking to the west burbs? 

  • Investor · Wichita, KS · Member since 2017 · 133 posts · 41 votes
    2y

    Allen, we can help with rent collection,seller finance loan origination and loan servicing.

    https://investornoteservicing.com/

    Give me a call

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Allen L. welcome to the forums! It is cool to see an investor come "home" and start investing in the Chicago land area. I own in Bellwood, and I have done quite a few transactions on the agent side in Bellwood, Maywood, Broadview and Hillside. The whole Proviso corridor can be a good spot to invest if you can deal with the local municipalities. Be careful with all of these towns that you understand the point-of-sale process. They are all a little different, and they all have different things to watch out for (especially if you are flipping). 

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Hi there @Allen L. - Exciting to hear that you are going to be doing some flipping in the Chicago area.  There are plenty of awesome local people on BiggerPockets and in general.

    Some good potential agents to connect would be:  @John Warren (above), @Eudith Vacio, @Brie Schmidt, or @Jake Fugman!

    My friend @Joe Mueller owns Investors Title services which typically only works with investors...we also close often with Chicago Title or Old Republic Title.

    Happy to connect with you on rehab and renovations if you need any help there!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.