Looking for RE agent with cabin/rv park/land development expertise

HaveProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Looking for RE agent with cabin/rv park/land development expertise

Member since 2022 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I am interested in building few small cabins and airbnb. 

I am looking for an agent who has expertise in acquiring lands for this purpose and have understanding of feasibility.

I am okay across Seattle, Oregon area.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael HaasBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
    2y

    Hey Raj - We've purchased and build out multi-cabin Glamping sites (search "Moonshine Meadows Airbnb" and they should come up) and helped many clients do the same. I'd have to get an understanding of exactly what you're trying to accomplish to be sure but sounds like this is up our alley. Just shot you a DM to connect :). 

    HouseHack Seattle | Michael Haas & Team572 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Park City, UT · Member since 2016 · 113 posts · 112 votes
    2y

    The biggest hurdle will be zoning and permitting. You may want to look into an existing campground or RV park to convert, that way it already has the correct zoning or permitting in place. Just a thought. Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.