Any wholesalers in Tampa area

Any wholesalers in Tampa area

Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes

looking for off market fix & flip deals in Tampa area. anyone have anything?

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 147 posts · 66 votes
2y

@Jack Hughes might be a great person to connect with.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jorge VazquezBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Tampa, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 685 votes
    2y

    Absolutely here to help you out! Over the past 20 years, I've built some amazing friendships with a bunch of wholesalers. These long-term connections are like a treasure trove for insights and opportunities in real estate. I’m really excited to share this network with you and see how we can make the most of these connections together!

    Graystone Investment Group4.6271 Reviews
  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    2y
    Love it! let’s definitely connect. I’m gnna send you a message


    Quote from @Jorge Vazquez:

    Absolutely here to help you out! Over the past 20 years, I've built some amazing friendships with a bunch of wholesalers. These long-term connections are like a treasure trove for insights and opportunities in real estate. I’m really excited to share this network with you and see how we can make the most of these connections together!


  • Real Estate Agent · Member since 2021 · 63 posts · 15 votes
    2y

    If you are looking for off market deals I have a bunch! I am an investor, realtor, and wholesaler! 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Keleisha Carter:

    looking for off market fix & flip deals in Tampa area. anyone have anything?

     Hi @Keleisha Carter,

    I own a wholesaling company based here in Tampa. I would love to connect and discuss how we can work together! I used to fix and flip properties before, so if there's anything else I can assist you with (referrals, etc.), please feel free to reach out.

  • Property Manager · Tampa, FL · Member since 2022 · 147 posts · 66 votes
    2y

    @Jack Hughes might be a great person to connect with.

  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Mick Pristas:

    If you are looking for off market deals I have a bunch! I am an investor, realtor, and wholesaler! 


     Awesome. What's the best way to reach you?

  • Investor · Tampa · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 107 votes
    2y
    Quote from @David Ramirez:
    Quote from @Keleisha Carter:

    looking for off market fix & flip deals in Tampa area. anyone have anything?

     Hi @Keleisha Carter,

    I own a wholesaling company based here in Tampa. I would love to connect and discuss how we can work together! I used to fix and flip properties before, so if there's anything else I can assist you with (referrals, etc.), please feel free to reach out.


     I'll send you a private message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.