Discounted Built-to-rent project in OKlahoma City

Discounted Built-to-rent project in OKlahoma City

Realtor · Oklahoma City · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 2 votes

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I figure it can't hurt anything.
I've got a large size deal for the right investment group.

We can sell the whole thing together or in small bites depending on need.

Here are the high points.

Contiguous Build-to-rent Deal 70+ Units (70 Avail by YE)

-Should Pencil north of a 6 CAP

-Built 2023

-4 bed/3 bath and 3 bed/2 bath

-1591 average square feet

-Mustang schools (established desirable school district)

-Est Rent/SF average is $1.10

-Energy Efficiency & Smart Home features throughout

Message me or comment below for the NDA link and data-tape.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.