Looking for Lawyer Referral - Illinois if possible

WantProfessionalsLawyer
Classifieds

Looking for Lawyer Referral - Illinois if possible

Rob Harnden IIPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes

Can anyone give me a referral for a good Real Estate attorney? Mine has retired. I am in North East Illinois, just north of Chicago (Lake County IL). The lawyer doesn't necessarily need to be in IL, but I'd like the convenience of walking into an office if possible. An attorney who is also an investor would be a plus. Thanks.

1Reply
4 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Rob Harnden II - If Northbrook isn't too far @Bob Floss II has an office there

  • Rob Harnden IIPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    Thanks!! Northbrook is not too far. And loved your past appearances on the Real Estate podcast! Thanks again.

  • Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    2y

    @Rob Harnden II I grew up in Zion, so I have done a decent amount of closings in Zion, Waukegan and Gurnee over the years. I have had a very good experience working with Tom Meyer in Lake Bluff. I was a part of a deal where he wrote up a private mortgage, and he made it all look very simple. 

    Tom Meyer

    (847) 295-0070

    [email protected]

  • Real Estate Agent · Wauconda, IL · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 99 votes
    2y

    Rob, Lauren Alexander is located in Grayslake as well, she's a fantastic attorney and also invests. 

    Palmer House & Alexander

    549 Barron Blvd, Grayslake, IL 60030

    (847) 548-6637

    https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fs4HCrHWoLvRs17i9

  • Jonathan KlemmBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Rob Harnden II - Are most of your transactions in Illinois?  Our attorney is awesome and primarily works with real estate investors and developers.

    I'll send you a message separate to share his contact info.

  • Chris VarsekBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Beach Park, IL · Member since 2021 · 69 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    Hey there!   I use Crystal Siver if you’re okay with a remote lawyer, it Krysia Ressler in Waukegan.  I live in Beach Park, and use both regularly for my clients.  Both are quick to respond, and excellent to work with.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.