Specialist · Georgetown, TX · Member since 2018 · 48 posts · 24 votes
Hello Bigger Pockets Community,
While searching for some MLS gems I came across a property listed that has an assumable loan with a very low interest rate in the Austin area. If this is your strategy and area of interest please reach out for more information.
The owner has an interest rate of less then 3% and they are asking for a 20% down payment before allowing their loan to be assumed. The property is located in the North Austin area. The owner has already agreed to cover a buyer's agent fee, therefore, I am willing to share the details about this gem with an investor/ potential buyer that is willing to sign my buyer's representation agreement which will only be used to cover this specific deal. If you are still interested in learning more please let me know. I would love the opportunity to be of service.