Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2022 · 46 posts · 16 votes
Hello BP Fam,
I am looking for a real estate Lawyer in FL who can help me terminate a contract for a new construction SFR, which has been delayed. Please, Help. Any recommendations?
What town/jurisdiction? Where would they be filing an action will depend on who I refer.
@Doug Smith, Thanks for your reply. It is in Ocala, FL. Marion County. Build to Rent New construction 3/2 SFH. It has been delayed another seven months after 1st addendum.
My go to real estate attorney in Ocala is Richard Muteralli, I will PM you his contact info. I tried to do it here but BP wouldn't let me.
Is this in Bennah Oaks or another community?
Hi Clay,
Clay, thanks for your reply. Yes, it is in Bennah Oak. I need a lawyer to look into our contract and send the seller a termination letter so we can get a full refund. What is the contact info for the lawyer?
Kim, did you make any progress with your demand letter? I also have a potential property in Bennah Oaks. We have sent multiple demand letters from two different attorneys and have not heard anything. It has been several months. I've heard there are several investors filing a suit with the state attorney, but I am still searching for the contacts.
Kim, did you make any progress with your demand letter? I also have a potential property in Bennah Oaks. We have sent multiple demand letters from two different attorneys and have not heard anything. It has been several months. I've heard there are several investors filing a suit with the state attorney, but I am still searching for the contacts.
Hi John, I had my attorney send out the Demand Letter a month and a half ago, and I haven't heard anything back from D32 Build LLC./ WD INVEST. I consistently communicate with other investors in the same situations, and we found out that D32/WD INVEST has SOLD some lots to another builder; however, there have been no refunds issued or communication from the builder. We are considering filing a suit with the state attorney. Our biggest concern is the seller DOESN'T communicate with the investors. This is a BIG RED FLAG!
We have the same concerns. We refused to sign the last agreement allowing them to sell our property because it appeared only advantageous for the builders. Please keep me informed if you decide to file suit with the state attorney. My business partner are I would be interested to join the suit. Does anyone know name of the new investor?