Seeking a rockstar contractor in Columbus, OH

Columbus, OhioWantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Seeking a rockstar contractor in Columbus, OH

GA · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 10 votes

Hey contractors out there!

I'm looking for a contractor who can get things done as promised and is highly experienced in working with out-of-state investors. I need somebody to be my boots on the ground.

Let me know if this applies to you or if you know someone that fits in this category. I'm doing a walk-through this week. Thanks.

4Reply
9 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus | Toledo · Member since 2019 · 607 posts · 768 votes
    3y

    Hi Kain. I can share a list of referrals 

  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kain Kim:

    Hey contractors out there!

    I'm looking for a contractor who can get things done as promised and is highly experienced in working with out-of-state investors. I need somebody to be my boots on the ground.

    Let me know if this applies to you or if you know someone that fits in this category. I'm doing a walk-through this week. Thanks.

    Hi Kain, I have worked with a lot of reputable contractors that charge reasonable rates and provide excellent service, and I would love to recommend them to you. As an investor and agent here in Columbus Ohio, let me know if you have any questions or want to connect!

  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kain Kim:

    Hey contractors out there!

    I'm looking for a contractor who can get things done as promised and is highly experienced in working with out-of-state investors. I need somebody to be my boots on the ground.

    Let me know if this applies to you or if you know someone that fits in this category. I'm doing a walk-through this week. Thanks.

    Hello Kain,

    Finding a reliable and experienced contractor, especially one accustomed to working with out-of-state investors, is crucial for a smooth real estate investment journey. Here are a few steps you can take to ensure you find the right fit:

    1. Referrals and Recommendations: Reach out to local real estate investor groups, forums, or colleagues who may have worked with contractors in the area. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations.
    2. Online Platforms: Utilize online platforms like Angie's List, Thumbtack, or HomeAdvisor to find contractors with positive reviews and ratings.
    3. Interview Potential Contractors: Once you have a list of potential contractors, schedule interviews or meetings with them. Discuss your project, expectations, timeline, and budget.
    4. Check Credentials and References: Ask for references from previous clients and contact them to get feedback on the contractor's work. Additionally, verify that the contractor is licensed, insured, and has any necessary certifications.
    5. Visit Previous Projects: If possible, visit some of the contractor's completed projects to assess the quality of their work.
    6. Discuss Experience with Out-of-State Investors: Inquire about the contractor's experience in working with out-of-state investors. They should be familiar with the unique needs and challenges that come with this type of partnership.
    7. Clear Communication: Ensure the contractor has effective communication skills. They should be able to provide regular updates and promptly address any concerns.
    8. Obtain Multiple Bids: Get detailed bids from multiple contractors for your project. This will help you compare costs and ensure you're getting a fair price.
    9. Contract and Timeline: Have a clear and detailed contract that outlines all aspects of the project, including scope of work, timeline, payment schedule, and any warranties or guarantees.
    10. Visit the Walk-Through: Attend the walk-through with the contractor to discuss the project in person, clarify any questions, and ensure everyone is on the same page.

    Remember, it's important to trust your instincts and choose a contractor you feel comfortable working with. Take your time in making this decision to ensure a successful partnership.

    Best of luck with your walk-through, and I hope you find a contractor who meets your needs! If you have any further questions or need additional advice, feel free to ask.


Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.