Real Estate Agent Suggestions Needed (Detroit, Cleveland)

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Real Estate Agent Suggestions Needed (Detroit, Cleveland)

Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 16 votes

Just getting started in my real estate investment journey, and I am looking to invest in the Detroit and Cleveland markets. I am looking for some agents to potentially work with and be my feet on the ground in those areas. I would really appreciate any suggestions or contacts from anyone. Thank you so much!

0Reply
11 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Noah BaconPro Member
    Property Manager · Lansdale, PA · Member since 2021 · 826 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hi Connor!

    I recommend using Agent Finder to match with a local, investor-friendly real estate agent who can help you find, analyze, and close your next deal. It's fast, free, and easy to use:

    • Enter your market and investment criteria
    • Instantly match with investor-friendly agents
    • Select the agents you want to contact
  • Investor · Arroyo Grande, CA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Hey Connor, while I'm not an agent myself I do a ton of deals in Detroit.

    Are you planning to purchase with financing upfront or cash? Some folks have great off-market deal flow but those are cash only transactions. Others focus more on MLS stuff.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Connor Heffler

    You might want to follow the "Deep Dive" series we're doing on our BiggerPockets blog about Metro Detroit cities, City of Detroit Neighborhoods and comparing Metro Detroit to other hotspots investors usually consider:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/3094/99854-deep-dive-into-metro-detroit-cities-ecorse

    Our analysis is a template you can follow for any city, but doubt you'll find this much info for any other market in the US.

    So, why would you invest remotely anywhere else?

    How can we assist you further?

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Travis Biziorek:

    Hey Connor, while I'm not an agent myself I do a ton of deals in Detroit.

    Are you planning to purchase with financing upfront or cash? Some folks have great off-market deal flow but those are cash only transactions. Others focus more on MLS stuff.

    Hey Travis, thanks for the response back. I am looking to purchase with cash.

  • Member since 2023 · 25 posts · 16 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Michael Smythe:

    @Connor Heffler

    You might want to follow the "Deep Dive" series we're doing on our BiggerPockets blog about Metro Detroit cities, City of Detroit Neighborhoods and comparing Metro Detroit to other hotspots investors usually consider:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/3094/99854-deep-dive-into-metro-detroit-cities-ecorse

    Our analysis is a template you can follow for any city, but doubt you'll find this much info for any other market in the US.

    So, why would you invest remotely anywhere else?

    How can we assist you further?


     Hey Micheal, thanks for the response back this was very helpful. Do you possibly have this information for states like Missouri, Illinois, and Indiana as well? Thanks.

  • Michael SmytheBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2023 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    3y

    @Connor Heffler no one's paid us to do those yet.

    Logical Property Management4.9453 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.