Real Estate Agent · Winston Salem, NC · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 122 votes
My wife and I are offloading a few of our properties so we can focus on a different business that took off this past year.
We have a duplex that we currently split as a long-term (1750) and mid-term rental (2400), which brings in a combined $4,150/month, and a second 4/2 single family we also rent mid-term at $3,000/month. (has potential for rent by the room if you wanted to increase cash-flow)
I'm also in the middle of a renovation on a property that won't be a true duplex but can be rented out as two separate units for mid-term purposes. Based on our other properties we estimate $4,400/month rent potential.
Our current plan is to sell in the spring on-market, but would love to work with any BP investors earlier if anyone is interested in working something out off-market.
our mid-terms stay booked 90-95% of the year. We switch to short-term if there's a weird gap and always at a minimum get booked on the weekend. Can share our process for finding tenants/listing properties/etc. Also any furnishing can be negotiated as part of the sale.
I included links to the mid-terms above. Happy to share any other details if interested.
Rental Property Investor · Winston-Salem, NC · Member since 2019 · 63 posts · 73 votes
3y
Hey there Evan. I'm in Winston-Salem and would certainly love to hear more about your properties as, like most, my wife and I are always looking for off market deals.
My wife and I are offloading a few of our properties so we can focus on a different business that took off this past year.
We have a duplex that we currently split as a long-term (1750) and mid-term rental (2400), which brings in a combined $4,150/month, and a second 4/2 single family we also rent mid-term at $3,000/month. (has potential for rent by the room if you wanted to increase cash-flow)
I'm also in the middle of a renovation on a property that won't be a true duplex but can be rented out as two separate units for mid-term purposes. Based on our other properties we estimate $4,400/month rent potential.
Our current plan is to sell in the spring on-market, but would love to work with any BP investors earlier if anyone is interested in working something out off-market.
our mid-terms stay booked 90-95% of the year. We switch to short-term if there's a weird gap and always at a minimum get booked on the weekend. Can share our process for finding tenants/listing properties/etc. Also any furnishing can be negotiated as part of the sale.
I included links to the mid-terms above. Happy to share any other details if interested.
12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940 · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 319 votes
2y
Hey Evan ! My name is Jacob with Lendbright and we are a national lender specializing in bridge, fix and flip, ground up construction and DSCR loans . We are able to assist you and your buyers with no income no doc financing welcoming first time investors ! What are some of your scenarios looking like ? I can be reached at 267-516-0896 [email protected]