Handyman recommendation in Kansas City, MO

Handyman recommendation in Kansas City, MO

Raquel MacedoPro Member
Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hi everyone! Please, does someone have a handyman to recommend in Kansas City, MO? 

We're looking for one to help with property maintenance when needed.  

Thank you in advance! 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
3y

Call or text to schedule 816-400-2117

Maintenancekc.com 

We can help with any handyman services. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Homeowner · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    @Raquel Macedo,

    While I cannot give you any personal recommendations for a specific handyman I would check out craigslist and home advisor. I will look around and see if I can get any recommendations for you. 

  • Virginia FranzeseBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Member since 2022 · 71 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    We generally refer to:

    Nathan - KC Handyman

    913.353.6864

    Kansascity-handyman.com

    Kevin Hogan / KOAT Industries

    913.271.5055

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Call or text to schedule 816-400-2117

    Maintenancekc.com 

    We can help with any handyman services. 

  • Raquel MacedoPro Member
    OP
    Homeowner · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    Thank you very much for the recommendations. I really appreciate it! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.