Looking for a DSCR Loan for a Cleveland Property

Cleveland, OhioWantFinancingCrowdfunding
Classifieds

Looking for a DSCR Loan for a Cleveland Property

Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 13 votes

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!

6Reply
6 views

Most Popular Reply

Erik EstradaBusiness Member
Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
3y
Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!


 Hey Benjamin, 

What terms are you looking for?

LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 255 posts · 248 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!


    Shoot me a DM, we do tons of DSCR at Greenly. The closer you are to the $100k figure the better as there tend to be loan minimums.

  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 667 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!


     Hi Benjamin, Lots of us on here - don't forget to utilize the build your team tab to locate options as well! FYI smallest loan size dscr is 75K 

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!


     Hey Benjamin, 

    What terms are you looking for?

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Brittany MinocchiBusiness Member
    Lender · Massillon, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 486 votes
    3y

    Hey Benjamin! I'm about 45 mins south of Cleveland and have multiple investors that offer DSCR loans. As others have mentioned, $75k is the minimum loan amount. If you qualify for 75% LTV, you'd need a purchase price of at least $100k. Feel free to shoot me a message, happy to help!

    Brittany Minocchi - Barrett Financial Group, LLC522 Reviews
    View Page
  • Robin SimonBusiness Member
    Lender · Austin, TX · Member since 2022 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!

     Hi Benjamin - we (Easy Street Capital) can definitely handle this - check out our page here on BP (featured lender, great reviews)

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/business/page/49

    I recommend working with @Abbey Humphreys directly!

  • Member since 2023 · 303 posts · 324 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robin Simon:
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!

     Hi Benjamin - we (Easy Street Capital) can definitely handle this - check out our page here on BP (featured lender, great reviews)

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/business/page/49

    I recommend working with @Abbey Humphreys directly!


     Hey Benjamin- I would love to help! Sending a DM now. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Benjamin Foullon:

    Hi! Does anyone have any recommendations for a DSCR loan? I'm looking to purchase my first rental in Cleveland, Ohio. The property I'm interested in is around 90-100k. Thank you so much!

     Yea, I know of tons of lenders doing these types of loans for folks buying rentals in Cleveland.

  • Jason JamesPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Hillsboro, OR · Member since 2018 · 117 posts · 64 votes
    3y
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 50 posts · 6 votes
    3y

    PM Sent! @Benjamin Foullon Happy to help if you're still in the market for a lender! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.