Anyone willing to do a DSCR Loan?

Mobile, AlabamaWantProfessionalsLender
Classifieds

Anyone willing to do a DSCR Loan?

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 1 vote

I have identified a few properties in Mobile, are there any lenders out there willing to do a no doc loan on a property under $100K

1Reply
3 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brittany MinocchiBusiness Member
    Lender · Massillon, OH · Member since 2022 · 1k+ posts · 486 votes
    3y

    $75k is the lowest loan amount I know of, unless you blanket 2-3+ properties together 

    Brittany Minocchi - Barrett Financial Group, LLC522 Reviews
    View Page
  • Devin PetersonBusiness Member
    Lender · Sarasota, FL · Member since 2022 · 2k+ posts · 664 votes
    3y

    you need to have at least 3 properties 75,000 in value or more to bundle as a portfolio loan. I would seek hard money and force appreciation

  • Erik EstradaBusiness Member
    Lender · Member since 2022 · 6k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kareem Medas:

    I have identified a few properties in Mobile, are there any lenders out there willing to do a no doc loan on a property under $100K


     Hey Kareem, 

    You may finance these properties on a blanket loan. Minimum loan amount is $50k per property. The value must be at around $70k to qualify. 

    LuxePrivate Investments LLC 572 Reviews
  • Matthew BernalBusiness Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2021 · 497 posts · 126 votes
    3y

    Hey Kareem. I'm an investor and have closed deals nationwide. My focus is helping other investors to do the same. Let's connect so I can get a clearer picture of your investments and see how I can help.

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Kareem Medas

    We have lenders that go as low as $55k but it requires full underwriting / credit checks/ reviews

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.