Researching 1st REI - agent with experience in AZ or FL?

WantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Researching 1st REI - agent with experience in AZ or FL?

Member since 2021 · 1 post · 1 vote

I am considering Tucson, AZ vs Orlando, FL as the optimal areas to purchase first either SFH or multi family unit for buy/hold and rent. I considered Miami but market seems overpriced in the areas I was looking at

,
Tucson would be preferable currently as I will be traveling there often this year although I prefer Orlando location wise and have heard good things from family friends who have been accumulating real estate there 


Are there any agents with experience in Orlando FL or Tucson AZ with insight to add on which location could be best for my investment goals and can assist in finding a good deal?

1Reply
15 views

Most Popular Reply

Shawn McCormickPro Member
Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
3y

Hi @Emily Wang and welcome to BP. You can use the 'find an agent' feature at the very top of the page for each area you are interested in. I am in Orlando and could provide insight into this market, but not Arizona. Feel free to reach out anytime, just click on my profile to get info.

Best of luck 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    3y

    Hi @Emily Wang and welcome to BP. You can use the 'find an agent' feature at the very top of the page for each area you are interested in. I am in Orlando and could provide insight into this market, but not Arizona. Feel free to reach out anytime, just click on my profile to get info.

    Best of luck 

  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 274 posts · 117 votes
    3y

    Hi Emily, 

    Welcome to the word of BiggerPockets!

    I have an awesome Tucson agent on my real estate team that I can connect you with if you are open to it. She'll make sure you are well equipped as you decide which city to officially move to. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2022 · 96 posts · 73 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Emily Wang:

    I am considering Tucson, AZ vs Orlando, FL as the optimal areas to purchase first either SFH or multi family unit for buy/hold and rent. I considered Miami but market seems overpriced in the areas I was looking at

    ,
    Tucson would be preferable currently as I will be traveling there often this year although I prefer Orlando location wise and have heard good things from family friends who have been accumulating real estate there 


    Are there any agents with experience in Orlando FL or Tucson AZ with insight to add on which location could be best for my investment goals and can assist in finding a good deal?


    I have helped several investors with both SFH and multi-family in the Tucson market. Check out my past deals on my bio to give you a flavor of what is here

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.