Off Market Properties For Flip Or Rent

Off Market Properties For Flip Or Rent

Adam WeinstockPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Member since 2019 · 36 posts · 22 votes

I'm a licensed agent with off market properties currently available in New Port Richey, Tampa, and St Pete with more on the way.

Whether you're an experienced investor or looking for your first flip, I can help you continue to progress in your real estate career. I can also help get you set up with a reliable hard money lender as well as contractors, electricians, plumbers, etc to help grow your team. 

Give me a call or send me a text if you're looking for your next flip or rental!

2Reply
4 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Port Richey · Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    3y

    @Adam Weinstock hello Adam, lets connect.

  • Investor · Des Moines, IA · Member since 2017 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    Good morning Adam, I'd like to connect and discuss your opps

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.