Looking for good General Contractors around Missoula, MT

WantProfessionalsContractor
Classifieds

Looking for good General Contractors around Missoula, MT

Rockville, MD · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hi all,

I recently made an out of state purchase of a single-family home in Florence, Montana (right outside of Missoula) and the property needs a bit of work. We’ll need work done in the kitchen, plumbing, repairs to the shop, painting, etc.

Does anyone with experience in the area have recommendations for a good GC/contractor that would be able to assist?

This is my first property in the region and I haven’t established any good contacts yet.

Thanks!

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey Scott, Maybe able to help out, let's connect

  • Developer · Missoula MT · Member since 2016 · 232 posts · 84 votes
    3y

    I'll reach out directly to you Scott, Bigger Pocket's doesn't like posting the recommendations on the thread for whatever reason. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.