Property Management recommendations for Sarasota, FL

Property Management recommendations for Sarasota, FL

Property Manager · Aptos, CA · Member since 2021 · 22 posts · 6 votes

Any recommendations for a Property Management company in Sarasota, FL?

Preferably one that can handle multi-family and single-family.

Thanks!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · FL · Member since 2016 · 27 posts · 14 votes
    3y

    Hi Rob, I'm a retired landlord living in Sarasota I'm looking to start a property management business.  I have owned 20 apartments in the past few years and now  I'm to down to 4. I have experience in the rental market here and I know many tradesmen. How many units do you need managed? If its just a few I can be some help.. I hope I can be your eyes and ears in Sarasota. Thanks,  Joe Randazzo.  

  • Property Manager · Sarasota/Bradenton, FL · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    3y

      Hey Rob, I sent you a connection request. I work with a property management company in the area called Gulf Income Properties (www.gulfincomeproperties.com) . Feel free to reach out for advice or if you need help managing.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.