Real Estate Agent Port Charlotte Florida

Real Estate Agent Port Charlotte Florida

Specialist · GA · Member since 2019 · 59 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP Family!

I'm in the market to sell some vacant land I own in Port Charlotte Florida and I'm looking for an agent experienced in working with land owners. I would like to do this deal via a 1031 Exchange. Any recommendations??

Thanks

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 49 posts · 38 votes
    3y

    Is this Rural Vacant land? Infill Lots and Vacant Acreage are two different animals.

    When I'm looking for a good Agent on Rural Vacant Acreage I head on over to Land.com and check out the Sold/For Sale Listings and see:
    1. Who has listings that don't suck
    2. Who's doing the most business

    That should give you a quick list of agents who specialize in Vacant Land to reach out to.

  • Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 59 votes
    3y

    Sent you a message 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.