Calling all Wholesalers in San Antonio. TX

Calling all Wholesalers in San Antonio. TX

New to Real Estate · CA · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I'm an investor from California and am in need of a wholesaler for San Antonio, TX. If you are or know anyone that is, please feel to message me.

Thank you.

Isaiah A.

0Reply
3 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler, Rehabber and Landlord · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    3y

    I have a couple of properties that I am looking to wholesale. The thing is that you are in Cali. Are you going to come look at the property or do you have someone to look at it for you?

    Cash? Hard Money? I usually only contract with people that I know are going to 100% close on the property so that I dont cause issues for closing with my sellers.

    All my information is on my profile. Give me a call.

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 344 posts · 268 votes
    3y

    What are you looking for?  Glad to sell ya something

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.