Any Investor-Friendly Agents in Columbus, GA?

Columbus, GeorgiaWantProfessionalsAgent
Classifieds

Any Investor-Friendly Agents in Columbus, GA?

Avrom W. SmithPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes

Hey BP,

Hope everyone is well. I'd like to connect with any Investor-Friendly Real Estate Agents if at all possible.

Thanks in advance for your help

Avrom

1Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Thomas FranklinPro Member
Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 939 posts · 739 votes
2y

@Avrom W. Smith I would suggest that you interview several Realtors and ask them the following questions, to ascertain if they are truly Investor Friendly, or if they are throwing you a sales pitch.

1. How many investors do you currently work with and how many investors have you worked with, in the past?

2. How many transactions have you closed, with investors?

3. Do you currently own any Investment Properties? If so, what type do you own?

4. Are you a member of any REIAs?

5. Would you provide me, at least three references?

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan HornbackPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Riverview, FL · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 3 votes
    3y

    I use Brittany Bradshaw KW agent and investor herself. 

  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Nathan Hornback Thank you! I'm being proactive in connecting with investors/agents in this area. I may have some deals soon. :)

    Thanks again for your help.

    Cheers!

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2023 · 201 posts · 104 votes
    3y

    I'm a KW agent in Athens, GA not too far away from you.

  • Investor · Columbus, GA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    All agents are investor friendly. The question is are you agent friendly? Agents are friendly if they think you will close, but they are not going to write a bunch of low ball offers that they know will be rejected. They are not going to run comps for you for free. They work on commission and commission is paid at closing. 

  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Anthony Dooley "There's always one in the classroom" I was simply asking to connect with "like-minded" individuals in a new area I'm finding deals in, no biggie. I've been doing this for a while and thanks for the reminder about working with agents. I've been blessed to work with some awesome agents and couldn't have come this far without their help. In regards to your feedback, I think you've already answered my question about "Investor Friendly" agents. Cheers

  • Member since 2023 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Hey @Avrom W. Smith, im in the union city area but i invest in the columbus area as of recently. im finshing up a duplex in the next few weeks if you want to connect. I have a great agent in that market to "Investor Friendly", knows the market, the lingo and can spot a good deal.

  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Steve Biggs Thank you for your help and also for getting back to me! That's awesome news! I'll reach out in a couple of weeks so we can connect. Looking forward to it and hope you've enjoyed the long weekend!

    Cheers!

  • Kelly JohnsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, GA · Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Avrom W. Smith, I am a local Columbus, GA agent and investor as well. Would love to meet up and see how I can help you in your RE journey. 

  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    3y

    @Kelly Johnson Amazing. Thank you for connecting. Everyone has been very helpful on this thread. I have your information and will reach out to you next week to introduce myself. 

    Thank you!

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    @Avrom W. Smith

    I imagine you found a realtor by now. I’m looking for an investor friendly realtor in Columbus… any recommendations?

  • Thomas FranklinPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 939 posts · 739 votes
    2y

    @Avrom W. Smith I would suggest that you interview several Realtors and ask them the following questions, to ascertain if they are truly Investor Friendly, or if they are throwing you a sales pitch.

    1. How many investors do you currently work with and how many investors have you worked with, in the past?

    2. How many transactions have you closed, with investors?

    3. Do you currently own any Investment Properties? If so, what type do you own?

    4. Are you a member of any REIAs?

    5. Would you provide me, at least three references?

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 5 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Anthony Dooley:

    All agents are investor friendly. The question is are you agent friendly? Agents are friendly if they think you will close, but they are not going to write a bunch of low ball offers that they know will be rejected. They are not going to run comps for you for free. They work on commission and commission is paid at closing. 


  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Hey @Aubrey Land, thanks for the message. I managed to link up with Brittany Bradshaw. She was great to work with. Although we ended up not closing the deal, she was very responsive and knew the market. I'll be more than happy to pass along her information if you'd like. (Unfortunately, she's not on BP, but send me a DM and I'll forward her contact!)

    @Thomas Franklin, these questions are golden! Thanks for sending it, and I'll add these to the few that I know. Cheers!

  • Kelly JohnsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, GA · Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Aubrey Land:

    I'm a Realtor in the Columbus area, I've been licensed for 2.5 years. Own 5 investment properties and work with multiple investors on both sides of the deal. Reach out if you're still looking for an agent.

    @Avrom W. Smith

    I imagine you found a realtor by now. I’m looking for an investor friendly realtor in Columbus… any recommendations?


  • Avrom W. SmithPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Consultant · Marietta, GA · Member since 2016 · 118 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    Hi @Kelly Johnson! Thanks for adding to this thread! I forgot you took the time to respond to this when I first made the inquiry! I still owe you a phone call (Lol) @Aubrey Land, definitely reach out to Kelly as well. The good thing is she’s on BP, as mentioned earlier, the agent I spoke with wasn’t.

  • Kelly JohnsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, GA · Member since 2023 · 24 posts · 20 votes
    2y

    @Avrom W. Smith I look forward to the phone call!

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    2y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.