limited services for rookie investors

limited services for rookie investors

Member since 2022 · 11 posts · 4 votes

Looking for recommendations on 

real estate agent (MA, SC, GA)

CPA

general contractor (MA)

who will work with client who own 1-5 properties. 


Note: Sharing my experience as a naïve beginner. I would search for recommendations on the biggerpockets website and did not have much luck with the recommendations. Generally most (real estate agents, CPA, General contractor, etc.) that are recommended by others have already become so big that their services and/or prices are catered to bigger investors, no fault of their own. It would be great if there's a separate community for investors who have 1-5 properties and do not plan to go bigger than that, like a rookie podcast. If there's already one, please let me know.

1Reply
3 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Providence, RI · Member since 2022 · 404 posts · 262 votes
    3y

    @Yamin Htet - I cover both RI and MA; glad to assist in anyway I can.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.