Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
3y
@Joey Batliner are you with Citi Point? This looks a lot like their listings. Do you have ownership interest in these? Just curious as I have seen this same group of "off market" properties, including the Berwyn value add one for the last year or two.
Happy to see any opportunities you guys have, but are they really off market if you are a broker?
Contractor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
3y
Hey @Joey Batliner - Definitely interested in Chicago off-market properties, but to be honest those top 3 seem quite overpriced. Either way would love to connect as you get other stuff in.
@John Warren knows the Western suburbs better than me like Berwyn.
Also maybe @Eudith Vacio is interested in the East Chicago property....
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 3 votes
3y
Hey, @Jonathan Klemm thanks for reaching out and I understand where you are coming from on the top 3 deals. We get new deals weekly and strictly push them out to our private network so I would love to connect and figure out your criteria for investments.
@John Warren if you have any insight on Berwyn I would love to get your take.
@Eudith Vacio and I have been in contact about the East Chicago property. Thank you for the heads up.
Real Estate Broker · 3412 S. Harlem Avenue Riverside, IL 60546 · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 5k+ votes
3y
@Joey Batliner are you with Citi Point? This looks a lot like their listings. Do you have ownership interest in these? Just curious as I have seen this same group of "off market" properties, including the Berwyn value add one for the last year or two.
Happy to see any opportunities you guys have, but are they really off market if you are a broker?
Real Estate Broker · Chicago, IL · Member since 2023 · 11 posts · 3 votes
3y
@John Warren Yes we did rebranding and are now called Citypoint. We do own the Berwyn property and are in no rush to sell that subject property. That's why we have had it posted on our website for a year.
I will let you know if we get anything new. I am a broker but we do not list most of our properties on MLS/Crexi/LoopNet so that is what we mean by off-market.