Looking to Build A Team in Binghamton/ Albany

Looking to Build A Team in Binghamton/ Albany

Member since 2022 · 17 posts · 8 votes

Looking into properties in the Binghamton and Albany area and am interested in connecting with a reliable agent, inspector, property manager, and contractors. 

Would be grateful for any recommendations folks can share!

1Reply
13 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 427 posts · 323 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robert Alexis:

    Looking into properties in the Binghamton and Albany area and am interested in connecting with a reliable agent, inspector, property manager, and contractors. 

    Would be grateful for any recommendations folks can share!


     Those are two fairly different markets. What are you looking for, exactly?

  • Member since 2022 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    3y

    @Stephanie Jacobson I live in nyc and am looking to purchase a turnkey (or close to turnkey) home in either of these areas. Existing tenants is ideal (student housing preferably) with 4-8 doors

  • Stephanie JacobsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2016 · 427 posts · 323 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robert Alexis:

    @Stephanie Jacobson I live in nyc and am looking to purchase a turnkey (or close to turnkey) home in either of these areas. Existing tenants is ideal (student housing preferably) with 4-8 doors

    Gotcha. Well I don’t know anything about Albany, but in Binghamton, Lisa Antalek with Creative Property Solutions is my favorite. I also really like Dave Micha with Sall and Associates for student properties. 
  • Troy, NY · Member since 2016 · 108 posts · 28 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Robert Alexis:

    @Stephanie Jacobson I live in nyc and am looking to purchase a turnkey (or close to turnkey) home in either of these areas. Existing tenants is ideal (student housing preferably) with 4-8 doors


     I have a turnkey Duplex in Troy. Very good neighborhood. Tenants have never been late. High rents. If interested, message me.

  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2017 · 309 posts · 149 votes
    3y

    Hey @Robert Alexis I'll send ya a message about Albany.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.