Need reputable real estate agent in Memphis, TN

Need reputable real estate agent in Memphis, TN

Member since 2023 · 13 posts · 8 votes

Hello, I am seeking an experienced, investor-friendly, realtor in the Memphis area. The ideal match would be someone with knowledge of current market trends, access to off-market deals, and locations to invest in. I do have a friend that lives in Mudisland that will be my additional boots on the ground. I am interested in 5+ units.

1Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Jenni SmithPro Member
Real Estate Consultant · Memphis, TN · Member since 2022 · 42 posts · 20 votes
3y

@Jamial Clark I would connect with @Walter Jones. He specialized in OOS investors in the Memphis market. Good luck with starting your Memphis portfolio and if you are ever wanting to get information about property management I would love to connect further. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.