A 3/2 condo pocket listing (fsbo) in Redlands, CA

A 3/2 condo pocket listing (fsbo) in Redlands, CA

Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote

A 3/2 condo pocket listing (fsbo) in Redlands, CA. Was owned by a hoarder, but the house has been cleaned out. ARV $400-425k, Sellers looking for $325k. If interested, send me your email and I'll send you photos. Have a blessed day! Keith

1Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nathan DionesPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Redlands, CA · Member since 2011 · 127 posts · 43 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Keith Bryan:

    A 3/2 condo pocket listing (fsbo) in Redlands, CA. Was owned by a hoarder, but the house has been cleaned out. ARV $400-425k, Sellers looking for $325k. If interested, send me your email and I'll send you photos. Have a blessed day! Keith

    Keith - Thank you for sharing! Is this still available? Email is on my profile or direct at [email protected]. I'm curious. Thank you. 

    Nate

  • Member since 2023 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Nathan Diones:
    Quote from @Keith Bryan:

    A 3/2 condo pocket listing (fsbo) in Redlands, CA. Was owned by a hoarder, but the house has been cleaned out. ARV $400-425k, Sellers looking for $325k. If interested, send me your email and I'll send you photos. Have a blessed day! Keith

    Keith - Thank you for sharing! Is this still available? Email is on my profile or direct at [email protected]. I'm curious. Thank you. 

    Nate


     Nathan - the property is currently in escrow. If anything changes I'll let you know. Thank you, Keith

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.