Foreign investor, need refinance for San Antonio fourplex

Foreign investor, need refinance for San Antonio fourplex

Melbourne, Australia 路 Member since 2018 路 22 posts 路 5 votes

Hi all, need a lender who will deal with a foreign investor for my property in San Antonio. Currently owe about 200k, property value I believe is around 350k. I also have a fourplex and two SFH in Detroit, although owned by another LLC (I'm the sole member) I can put up as collateral.

I had a look through the vendors on here but I'm in a weirdly specific situation that makes it hard to filter. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

cheers,

Ben.

1Reply
10 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender 路 Atlanta, GA 路 Member since 2015 路 1k+ posts 路 200 votes
    3y

    @Ben Whittaker - we work with FN's with purchase/refi financing.  Please reach out.

  • Lender 路 NJ 路 Member since 2022 路 129 posts 路 18 votes
    3y

    Hey there, when did you buy the property, is it rented? How much rehab did you do... What kind of issues are you having?

  • Melbourne, Australia 路 Member since 2018 路 22 posts 路 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Dylan M. Davis:

    Hey there, when did you buy the property, is it rented? How much rehab did you do... What kind of issues are you having?


     Bought just on 2 years ago. Approx 100k total spent on foundation work, new section of sewer line under the property and light cosmetic rehab.

    Issue I'm currently facing is with the owner finance side of the deal, namely the actual bank who holds the mortgage has to have an insurance policy in the last owners name, even though I have my own policy, they will take MY money and go purchase another policy. They won't talk to me about it because I'm not the authorized person on the account. I can't get in contact with the last owner and bank have told me they will continue to do this every year. So they are essentially throwing away several thousand dollars of my money every year and will continue to do so and there's seemingly nothing I can do about it. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Miami Beach 路 Member since 2022 路 24 posts 路 4 votes
    3y

    Hello, we've been helping foreign nationals for over 30 years. Please feel free to reach out and we can certainly help you out. 

  • Cameron MoorePro Member
    Insurance Agent 路 DFW, TX 路 Member since 2021 路 348 posts 路 245 votes
    3y

    @Andrew Postell is hands down the best option for you.

  • Melbourne, Australia 路 Member since 2018 路 22 posts 路 5 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Cameron Moore:

    @Andrew Postell is hands down the best option for you.


     Thanks. I've sent him a message 馃憤

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.