Wholesalers in Raleigh Durham (the Research Triangle)

Wholesalers in Raleigh Durham (the Research Triangle)

Apex, NC · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 4 votes

I'm a new investor in the Raleigh area and am looking for a great wholesaler to connect with. My focus is mainly on MFR but I'm open to SF deals that are obvious options for the BRRRR model.

 Any recommendations would be appreciated. Let’s connect!


Thank you!

2Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 13 votes
    4y
    Hi Tre

    i too am looking for Wholesalers in Raleigh, have you had any luck. Where does one find them. Thought there are a lot of them but can’t find them. 

     Quote from @Tre Burris:

    I'm a new investor in the Raleigh area and am looking for a great wholesaler to connect with. My focus is mainly on MFR but I'm open to SF deals that are obvious options for the BRRRR model.

     Any recommendations would be appreciated. Let’s connect!


    Thank you!


  • Apex, NC · Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 4 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Ramez Qubain:
    Hi Tre

    i too am looking for Wholesalers in Raleigh, have you had any luck. Where does one find them. Thought there are a lot of them but can’t find them. 

     Quote from @Tre Burris:

    I'm a new investor in the Raleigh area and am looking for a great wholesaler to connect with. My focus is mainly on MFR but I'm open to SF deals that are obvious options for the BRRRR model.

     Any recommendations would be appreciated. Let’s connect!


    Thank you!



     I've had better luck with joining the "NC real estate" Facebook group.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.