Looking for a heloc against a investment property

Knoxville, TennesseeWantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Looking for a heloc against a investment property

Rockwood, TN · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 6 votes

I'm looking for a lender that could do a heloc against my short term rental, I dont want to do a cash out refi, i dont want to loose my interest rate. Ive got close to 400k of equity and i'm tryin to tap into it. 

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Miami, FL · Member since 2022 · 70 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    What is your current interest rate ? 

  • Rockwood, TN · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 6 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Alfonso J.:

    What is your current interest rate ? 

    2.8
  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 123 posts · 71 votes
    4y

    They are hard to find. I've had one for about 10 years on a rental property and it costs me $100 a year to keep the line open. I'm here in the Pacific Northwest and I use First Tech Credit Union. 855-855-8805. www.firsttechfed.com.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.