Looking for Real Estate Lawyer in Tampa, FL

Looking for Real Estate Lawyer in Tampa, FL

Rental Property Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 12 votes

I am new to real estate investing and still searching for my first deal. I have started a direct mailing campaign as well as contacting brokers. So I have started the process of searching for deals. I am trying to put a team together and am hoping to find a lawyer that specializes in real estate investing in the Tampa, FL area. I believe this lawyer to be essential in getting the correct contracts drawn up. Also as I have found one deal that i would like to get tied up but in order for the seller , who is a whole seller not the owner, is requiring a LOI before sending the financials over on this 21 unit apt. He has provided mostly proforma info. I'm not sure if this is normal protocol or not, but I had not intended to send a LOI with an offer until i received the actual financials (rent roll, profit and loss statment, and trailing 12 mo financials). So I'm hoping to get some advice on this subject as well as a possible referral for a real estate investing lawyer in the Tampa, FL area.

1Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Deborah R.Pro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 54 posts · 15 votes
    5y

    Did you ever get a lawyer?  I'm looking for one currently. Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.