Good real estate attorney Daytona Beach area?

Good real estate attorney Daytona Beach area?

Investor · Port Orange, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 1 vote
I’m In the Daytona Beach area, Volusia County. Wondering if anyone can recommend a good real estate attorney, getting ready to sell my house. Thanks.
0Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Helen, GA · Member since 2015 · 96 posts · 68 votes
    8y

    Michael  Kelton from Deland is a good attorney.

  • Investor · Port Orange, FL · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 1 vote
    8y
    @Rolly Weaver Thank you
  • Real Estate Professional · Orange City, FL · Member since 2016 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    We've used Harry Reid https://hgreid.com/ out of Sanford a few times and like him.

  • Broker · DeLand, FL · Member since 2017 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Second vote for Mike Kelton.  He has assisted us on many transactions.  His firm is Paul, Elkind, Brantz and Kelton in DeLand

  • Investor · Daytona Beach, FL · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    I diagree about Paul, Elkind, Brantz and Kelton. I called them and they blew me off, referred me to the bosses son who has no experience and just got out of college, said they would call me back and never did. Very unprofessional.  They felt I was not a big enough client to waste their time with. Little did they know they lost my business and everyone I know business as well. Typical worthless attorneys. Go with someone else. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.