Recommendations for a Real Estate Attorney in California

Recommendations for a Real Estate Attorney in California

Southern, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 9 votes

Hi,

I would appreciate recommendations for a real estate attorney in California, please. I'm mainly looking for advise in/review contracts and any newbie questions that may arise. Thank you in advance!

Jessica

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    8y

    Please feel free to pm me . I have 2 referrals.

  • Southern, CA · Member since 2017 · 34 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Thanks, Jo-Ann. Will do.

    Jessica

  • Corona, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Jo-Ann Lapin hi Jo-Ann, I am looking for an attorney here in So Cal that understands subject to closings? Any recommendations?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.