Real Estate Attorney needed in Fayetteville NC

Real Estate Attorney needed in Fayetteville NC

Arlington, WA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 8 votes

My renter is interested in buying my property through owner financing until he can get traditional.  I am looking for an experienced real estate attorney to do the paperwork and let me know the options, especially dealing with the SAFE act.

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cameron, NC · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    I'm currently working with Richard Galt in Fayetteville, NC. Telephone 910/223-1300 ext. 24. He's a nice guy and was recommended to me by my good friend who is a hard working real estate agent :) I trust my real estate agent.

  • Arlington, WA · Member since 2014 · 13 posts · 8 votes
    9y

    @Miguelito Fernandez Thanks, I called him today.

  • Investor · Cameron, NC · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 27 votes
    9y

    No problem :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.