I need an attorney in San Antonio to mediate a settlement

I need an attorney in San Antonio to mediate a settlement

Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2012 · 865 posts · 351 votes

Does anyone know an real estate attorney in or near San Antonio that could help mediate a situation. I do not want to go to court or spend a fortune. I simply want someone to help coordinate a settlement/ misunderstanding. I can't go into details on an open forum, but the matter could possibly be resolved simply by my attorney coordinating with their attorney. We have a strong case, but in the end I got better things to do than fusing in court.

Thanks

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y

@Account Closed PM me and I'll give you my attorney's info

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    I'm a newbie here in San Antonio, too. I've interviewed a few attorneys and retained one to get my LLC formed and review any contracts when I need it. Did you already have an attorney and need a different one for this specific issue? What kind of skillset do you think you need?

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Account Closed PM me and I'll give you my attorney's info

  • Lender · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 102 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    I work with several real estate attorneys in San Antonio.  Feel free to PM me as well.

  • Brad LarsenPro Member
    Property Manager · San Antonio and Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 377 posts · 380 votes
    9y

    @Account Closed

    Recommendations:

    Geoff Mayfield

    Robert Brown

    Trey Wilson

    Matt Obermeier

    *For contracts I would recommend Geoff Mayfield.  That's been his specialty.  We managed a home for an owner who completely stiffed us on an Air Conditioning repair. The owner authorized us to make a complete AC repair on a home - $6,500! We got it done, then the owner would not pay.  Delay tactics, stalling, etc....

    But, the owner has a home Free and Clear! Mayfield and I file suit and this owners home is going up for Auction next month - Sep 2017.  

    We are forcing a sale of a home he owns to cover his default judgment debt.  Mayfield knows the procedures in and out and was confident on the ability to collect.  

    Good luck out there and don't stiff your Property Manager! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.