Real Estate Attorney in SE Louisiana

Real Estate Attorney in SE Louisiana

Garland, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Can someone recommend a real estate attorney that you use to handle your owner finance deals in Louisiana?  I am in Texas and have a great owner finance attorney here but need a great one in Louisiana to make sure we are complying with Louisiana law.

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lafayette, LA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 11 votes
    9y

    I can recommend several in Lafayette LA. Let me know if that will work for you.

  • Garland, TX · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Yes Mitch,  I think that would work just fine.  Thank you

  • Real Estate Agent · Aubrey, TX · Member since 2014 · 51 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    I'd like those recommendations also if possible Mitch
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.