Seeking an RE Accountant in SF East Bay

Seeking an RE Accountant in SF East Bay

Lafayette, CA · Member since 2013 · 91 posts · 45 votes

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a good accountant in the Contra Costa county of California (San Francisco East Bay area - e.g., Walnut Creek, Concord, Martinez, Lafayette areas).  It will be helpful if the person is also familiar with 1031 Exchange rules.  

Thanks, BP Community! 

0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
10y
Hi Mary Anne- I use Garson Soe in Walnut Creek. He is both a CPA and lawyer. I don't know his familiarity with 1031 exchanges though. Dan
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Hi Mary Anne- I use Garson Soe in Walnut Creek. He is both a CPA and lawyer. I don't know his familiarity with 1031 exchanges though. Dan
  • Lafayette, CA · Member since 2013 · 91 posts · 45 votes
    10y

    Thanks Dan!

  • Martinez, CA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 5 votes
    10y
    I recommend Kyle Berg at Buckley Patchen Riemann and Hall in WC. They are on the corner of Treat and Main Street, above US Bank.
  • Lafayette, CA · Member since 2013 · 91 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Thanks, Tony!

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
    9y

    @Mary Ann Casey I use @Brandon Hall as my accountant. He is not local, but he is a genius when it comes to real estate. He is very familiar with 1031 exchange rules and works exclusively with RE clients.

  • Lafayette, CA · Member since 2013 · 91 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Thanks, Ryan! I'm a little concerned about the distance (across country). Would prefer someone local whom I can visit in person.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.