Kansas City Attorney's w/ Missouri Series LLC Experience

Kansas City Attorney's w/ Missouri Series LLC Experience

Involved In Real Estate · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am looking to connect with a local attorney that has knowledge on the creation of Missouri Series LLC's for the purpose of holding title to property and the advantages vs. disadvantages. Ideally I would like to find a local attorney that is also a active real estate investor in the area. I have questions and have yet to meet someone using these type of entities.

Thank you,

0Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Independence, MO · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Josh have you learned anything about this topic yet. I'm interested as well and would love to hear about any information you have gathered over the past 9 months.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.