Where can I get contract templates for creative real estate investing?

Where can I get contract templates for creative real estate investing?

San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 0 votes

I feel like I understand everything now except for how contracts work and how they are made. I am 20 years old and have never purchased a home. I need contracts for the state of California for wholesaling (assign-tos and doubleclosing), subject-tos, owner financing etc etc I don't know where to start...

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sherman Oaks, CA · Member since 2008 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Stone you should see the thread on wholesalers get busted in Ohio for not being licensed

    There's information there about California and requirements to sell option contracts

    I recommend you get a license and look at Keller Williams as a possible investor friendly real estate agency where you can act as a principal and hold a license and sell contracts

  • Real Estate Agent · Brecksville, OH · Member since 2011 · 166 posts · 75 votes
    11y
    Good advice Brian - Stone please research your State Law and definitely consult an attorney for questions relating to contracts - it will be money well invested. Ron
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.