Purchasing a few properties that seller has in land trust...

Purchasing a few properties that seller has in land trust...

Chad HurinPro Member
Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 18 votes

Hi,

The seller and I are in need of an attorney that can handle me purchasing from the seller that holds his properties in a land trust. However, he is providing seller financing because he doesn't want to out right sell them to me but have me gain beneficial interest with each P&I payment. Are there any Lawyers here or does anyone know of someone that could help with this situation? Please message me. We are both here in Raleigh, NC. I may have left out some important details; just ask. Thanks guys!

1Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2013 · 788 posts · 285 votes
    11y

    Contact Norm Praet http://praetlaw.com/ I'm sure he can help you

  • Chad HurinPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    I guess another question would be if this is legit or typical?

  • Raleigh, NC · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Ken Edwards is a great real estate attorney in Raleigh if you are still looking.  He is with the firm Gwynn and Edwards and has handled my properties flawlessly for the past 10 years.

  • Chad HurinPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Cary, NC · Member since 2013 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    11y

    Thanks for your time guys. I will looks into each of these.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.