Real Estate Accountant in The Woodlands

Real Estate Accountant in The Woodlands

Conroe, TX · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 17 votes

Does anyone know of a good Accountant in the Woodlands that specializes in Real Estate? Its my first year with rental properties and I want to make sure I get a good one.

Thanks! 

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant, Enrolled Agent · Grayslake, IL · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    As for an accountant do not feel like you need to use someone local. Many of us accountants have clients worldwide. Payroll, bookkeeping, etc can mostly be done remotely.

    Here is a great list of questions to ask a potential accountant:http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/51/topics/70447-questions-to-ask-a-cpa

    Also check out the www.NAEA.org page in your search. It should help you find someone local. If someone comes to me, I'll send them your way.

    If you need help in your search or want to verify something don't hesitate to ask.

    For example: I have clients worldwide and things are just as easy as I e-mail them, talking on the phone. I even use Skype and TeamViewer to communicate with clients so I'd highly recommend looking for one of the best with great references that interviews well with you.

    So look for someone you can connect with that works out for your situation.

    Feel free to ask here if you have questions.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Nathan Clark:

    Does anyone know of a good Accountant in the Woodlands that specializes in Real Estate? Its my first year with rental properties and I want to make sure I get a good one.

    Thanks! 

     Hey Nathan, my wife and I use Michael Cotrone in Houston, his company is Memorial Tax Advisors. Nice guy, specializes in real estate agents and real estate investors

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2014 · 63 posts · 58 votes
    11y
    I'm over in Kingwood and have used Terry Smith for my 11 rentals. He is local here in Houston.
  • Conroe, TX · Member since 2014 · 28 posts · 17 votes
    11y

    Thanks guys!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.