Looking for landlord/tenant attorney in Oregon

Looking for landlord/tenant attorney in Oregon

Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes

Does anyone have a landlord tenant lawyer in Oregon they would recommend? Doesn't have to be one who only does landlord tenant laws, but one that you feel is competent in the area.

I live in Bend, Oregon. But I am good with anyone in Oregon. Message me if you have a good referral!

1Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Bend, OR · Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    3y

    We use Jeremy Green in Bend.  He's excellent.

    https://www.bljlawyers.com/

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bend, OR · Member since 2016 · 209 posts · 87 votes
    3y

    @Colleen Peterson Thank you! I will reach out to him on Monday! 

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2018 · 123 posts · 71 votes
    3y

    I've been referred to Charlie Kovas here in Portland. He was recommended by a client's property manager as providing excellent help for landlords. Good luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.