Seeking Real Estate /1099 CPA Recommendations in Texas

Seeking Real Estate /1099 CPA Recommendations in Texas

Member since 2021 · 32 posts · 15 votes

Greetings looking for a rock star CPA that has a good understanding in the real estate realm and 1099 self employment taxes. Any recommendations would be fantastic! I am located between Waco and Austin. I would venture out if need be. 

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    4y

    @Fernando Martínez I would just look for the best person regardless of location. TX doesn't have a state tax so to me it seems irrelevant where my CPA is.

  • Ahad AliPro Member
    CPA/Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2018 · 236 posts · 45 votes
    4y

    Hi Fernando,

    You may look into CPA firms outside of your state. There are plenty of remote firms which can provide you with the service.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.