Searching for Tax and Legal Professionals

Searching for Tax and Legal Professionals

Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 27 votes

I've searched the Forums and the professional services links on Bigger Pockets but came up empty. I'm investing in the Kansas City area. I would like to connect with Tax professionals (CPA?) and Legal professionals for a variety of Real Estate investment tasks and questions. I would prefer to work with professionals that have their own Real Estate investments, but at the least they must ne experienced working with Real Estate investors. I don't care if they are local (that would be nice) or remote, but knowledge of Real Estate investing and the laws in Kansas and Missouri is important. Appreciate any and all  recommendations. Please provide contact info as well (send by DM if preferred). Thank you. 

1Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 19 votes
4y

Hi! I've worked with Debbie J Mobile Notary, she's also a real estate agent so she has a lot of experience and I'm sure she can help you!

Also, there's this group on Facebook called ConnectWiseKC and they have a verified contractor list and I think they have a legal section, maybe you can find other people there too! Good luck!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 27 posts · 19 votes
    4y

    Hi! I've worked with Debbie J Mobile Notary, she's also a real estate agent so she has a lot of experience and I'm sure she can help you!

    Also, there's this group on Facebook called ConnectWiseKC and they have a verified contractor list and I think they have a legal section, maybe you can find other people there too! Good luck!

  • Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    Thank you, Elizabeth. I appreciate the tips. I'll check out those resources. Hopefully I can return the favor and help you sometime. 

  • Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2020 · 79 posts · 37 votes
    4y

    @Joe Maris

    Ashish on BiggerPockets is one of if not the most knowledgeable subject matter expert on here. My opinion from being on this forum for 3 years and speaking to him.

  • Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    Thank you, @Seidy Lasker

  • Shawnee. KS · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    Joe,

    I'm looking for the same things in KC.  I'm currently investing in opportunity zones so it would be helpful if they understood them also.

    Let's keep in touch.  If you find someone let me know and visa versa.

    Thanks

    David Morris

  • Member since 2022 · 52 posts · 27 votes
    4y

    Thanks @DavidDMorris. Yes, would like to keep in touch. I'm in Lenexa. Maybe grab a cup of coffee sometime. 

  • Shawnee. KS · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    I'd like that.  I'm available most anytime.  Just let me know what works best for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.